BENEFITS OF JOINING MIFNA
Among the many benefits of joining MIFNA:
- Personal assistance during emergencies (death, sickness, accidents)
- Easy access to information on Islamic schools, mosques, restaurants and businesses
- Invitation and participation in MIFNA events
- Network with other Muslims in southern California
WHO CAN BECOME A MEMBER?
Membership with voting rights:
- Individual or Family: Malaysian, Muslim, residing in southern California or non-Malaysian, Muslim, residing in southern California, age 18 and above.
- Student: Malaysian, Muslim, studying in college in southern California, age 18 and above.
- A one-time joining fee is required. Joining fees are as follows:
- Family: US$35.00
- Individual: US$25.00
- Student: US$ 5.00
Membership without voting rights:
- Honorary: Malaysian, Muslim, NOT residing in southern California
- Friend of MIFNA: all others.
- A donation is appreciated.
- Complete membership form (click here)
- Make your check payable to MIFNA
- Mail completed form and check to:
c/o Tia (Rina) Faisal, Treasurer
13114 Sylvaner Court
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
- Upon approval of your application, you will be notified and added to our mailing list